New Hair Who Dis ?


There are a lot of reasons why I did it and not just because I wanted a new hairstyle but, I took it as a stress-reliever kind of way and a sort of re-organizing my life and to happily carry on. No, this isn't a breakup or loss ( Ivan u still qt<3 ) ! This is just me leveling up ! Like my 2nd form, yeah. I started up cleaning out my harddrives, totally re-organizing my room, trashing like 80% of my stuff, organizing my workspace in order to tackle new projects with ease ! And I FEEL SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME ! I will be coming up or continue working on projects with no rush ! 

Soo ... On with the blogpost ! My friend Jerick ( @carinoe ) had been wanting to shoot ( just for fan ) once again but, I wasn't planning on cutting my hair for the shoot, and I did, and it it came out rad ! He did good and I'm honing my modeling skills ( not really ) Officially changing my Instagram bio to Model and  coming up with a Youtube channel dedicated to my modeling now because we can become professionals at something with only trying it once right ?

Okay !

I share now ! Enjoy !

( Not in Order )

* NOT A MODEL * NOT A MODEL * NOT A MODEL * NOT A MODEL * NOT A MODEL*




( Hipster glasses were used for props only ) 


( Back at it again with the kaleidoscope glasses )





 I sorta look like a Becky tbh






















































































































































 I sort of felt like that one facebook sticker pack " MiM & Yam " Cause hair and stuff.
 It's really wierd looking at myself like this because I'm not used to this, I'm not used to being in front of the camera posing  ( Except when I take selfies ! )


Stay tuned for more coming soon !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" The Crow King "

" Los Egos "

" The Journey Begins "