" The Great Fairy "


          

[ CLICK BEFORE YOU SCROLL DOWN ]

vvvvvvvvvvv



_____________________________________________________________


I made a Great Fairy inspired character based from The Legend of Zelda !

This is the second Image of this series.

My friend Denisse was the lovely model for this and she nailed it !
With the help of my cool friend Jerick, there's a video linked below featuring behind the scenes of this photoshoot.

Dennise was the cutest and best model appropriate for this fairy-inspired character and I can't thank her enough <3

First of all, I will share a few images of how I made the gold floral crown.


I got this bold-looking black wire from school to hang work but then I was told it wasn't necessary to use so I took it home, made it into a halo and bought fake flowers and done !


I used hot glue and goldish string to put it all together
                            



And finally, I used gold spray paint and a matte finish.

And done.


I also made dennise wear a wig, thought her hair would even make it into character but she decided to keep the wig on and I guess it worked better than I thought !

More photos from the shoot:















Jerick filming 

























Scanned Instant film





And that's about it for our little adventure

Muchos Thankyous to Jerick for putting together this video for the behind the scenes
Enjoy !


Or watch it on youtube here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" The Crow King "

" The Journey Begins "