" Purified " With Julie Pavlacka


Alright ! This is just my first attempt of making a double-exposure effect ! 
I know it could be better I know, I know u______u
I'm kinda glad I pulled this off because most of the work I've seen uses a white background, so in order to practice the magic, I was looking for images to edit and I remembered I had these cool-looking ones. 
Had to watch lots and lots of Photoshop tutorials !
This is my friend Julie, she's great. Her work is great, go check it out riiiight HERE  
So Julie and I were playing with external flashes in the studio and had to make a " creative " image~ We tried this and it turned out pretty cool ! So glad we did this. 

Here's a picture of me taken by Julie.


Julie's image fused with the picture of the Ocean I took reminded me of the song " Purified "
 by 
Of Mice & Men !




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" The Journey Begins "

" The Crow King "

" Los Egos "