" Weapon of Choice "


This here is a project for school where we had to choose a social issue and take either documentary or commentary styled photographs.
My issue was violence in videogames. Most websites talk about the negative side of playing videogames, so I was like NOPE. Of course, I can't change people's minds about their concept of videogames and how they may influence kids, adults, etc. But people should also know that there are limits and most gamers know how to manage their time and not fall into obsession. 
So me, as a long-time gamer decided to make this piece, of course, as a personal point of view~ For me, this picture features three people proudly raising their guns up in the air, but there's one person with a game controller, so for me, I see it as in I prefer having people do all sorts of violence and shooting in a videogame instead of letting all that rage out into real life. 
In this photo, this game controller is my weapon of choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" The Journey Begins "

" The Crow King "

" Los Egos "