" Cerise " - " This Garden I Call Home "


" Cerise" 

As I progress in life new kinds of blooming happens where I go. I started setting myself long term goals and well who knows when I'll do it but, I am for sure working my way to get there. No rush, I learned that I can never rush my artistic journey because it's all at its own pace, everything I do is valid.

For this session, I shot my cute friend Denisse ! She has super long hair and I wanted to use it to tangle around the branches <3 We shot at the Botanical Garden at my school and I could say it was pretty quick and successful ! As of the last photoshoot, I wanted to keep that rosy tone to this and upcoming photos as well as desaturating colors just a tad more.

Enjoy more photos below !

For a more complete and closer look go on my 500px page.  CLICK HERE

__________________
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" The Journey Begins "

" The Crow King "

" Los Egos "