The Great Jeremy Farson



Jeremy Farson ladies and gentlemen.


I've been working on my final project for my editorial photography class. I chose to shoot 5 to 7 portraits of painters // illustrators, so I obviously had to think of Jeremy. 

I got to shoot in his art room and it was one of the best photoshoots i've ever had ! Jeremy is really cool to work with and I had no trouble telling him what to do and all.






He grabbed this sculpture of a bunny he made a while back and it really shows how proud he is of it. It was the first thing he grabbed and posed with !









He started painting over his  most recent piece just for the lulz of it. After we finished shooting this set he said: " Hold on lemme finish this. "  And did his shenanigans with it.

The he painted over the other one.







Reference picture for painting.


I asked Jeremy If I could splatter paint on him or something and he agreed and immediately grabbed his red and yellow paint can and I helped pour a bunch on his hands. I showed him some pictures for referance of how I wanted to capture shots with the paint. And he NAILED it.
























Jeremy is such a cool human being he deserves much respect and love!

Thank you so much for helping out and supporting my work, Jeremy !

Everyone should check out his website: 






















































My Other Links:

Tumblr

Flickr

500px

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" The Journey Begins "

" The Crow King "

" Los Egos "